Check out these amazing notebooks / notepads. These are material repurposing in action with a social spin.
- The note paper itself is recovered from imperfect paper sold by one of Australia's largest office equipment and stationery suppliers
- The covers are made from a mixture of old suspension files and light cardboard shopping bags
- They are bound together by surplus binding combs from one of Australia's top universities
- They are handmade by employees in Australia's first fully functioning circular economy precinct all from from items that would often end up in landfill
- Buying one or more of these notebooks helps provide jobs for some of our country's most marginalised community members - some have disabilities, others are long unemployed, all are passionate about making difference
Condition: New (Repurposed)
NB: Bulk pricing for larger quantities is available, as are custom cover designs. Please message us if you are interested in either of these options.