The Comsol Cat 5e Cable is designed for high performance networks where maximum speeds and reliability are required. This cable features a staggered pin construction with snag-less design that can reach speeds of up to 1000 Mbps and is backwards compatible with 10/100Mbps networking equipment.
- It can be used to connect a computer, server or NAS to a network switch, hub, WiFi router, modem, patch panel or wall outlet.
- It can support speeds up to 1000 Mbps and is backwards compatible with 10/100 Mbps networking equipment.
- The clever design avoids cable snags and protects the connector from damage.
- The staggered pin construction helps reduce signal interference.
- Each cable is blue.
- Available in 50cm, 1.5m and 5m lengths, individually or in 10 packs
BACKSTORY: Retail Rescue Product (Brisbane)