The Life chair adapts to you, making movement easy - allowing you to keep working without having to worry about adjustments. It responds and adapts to your body - allowing you to keep working without having to worry about adjustments. Because of its light, luminescent quality the LIFE chair complements the office surrounding it rather than dominating it. LIFE analyses body weight and automatically adjusts to hold you in balance as you recline.
This chair is 95% off the new RRP - now $49 with WBGS.
- Controls: automated when possible; easy, obvious and labelled.
- Synchronised recline with auto-balanced tension.
- Seat pan with forward flex: unique cut-out pattern with ribbed under-structure provides dynamic movement and structural stability.
- Back flex: like the seat, back frame is also a flexible plane that moves with you.
- Seat depth with a standard upright tilt lock
- Lumbar support: soft, pliable, clear material; spring-loaded.
Not only are these chairs super comfortable and premium, they're also award winning environmental products. The Environmental Story - Awarded independent third party environmental certifications in Australia, New Zealand and USA. Contains up to 64% recycled content and is over 90% recyclable. Uses minimal material and few parts to reduce the environmental impact. 52-64% of the chair was derived from recycled resources.
GREENGUARD Certified - Environment Designed for durability and re-upholstery for extended product life. Designed for reduced environmental impact Low VOC certified by GreenGuard. Designed for easy disassembly, refurbishment and over 90% recyclable. Greenstar Interiors documentation available on request
- Australian Ecolabel Program - Good Environmental Choice Licence - GECA 28-2006
- Gold Awards 2003 :: Gold Award - Discovery :: Wellington, New Zealand
- NeoCon 2002 :: Gold Award - Task Chairs :: USA
- IIDEX/NeoCon 2002 :: Gold Award - Sustainable Design :: Canada
- IIDEX/NeoCon 2002 :: Gold Award - Seating Desk/Workstation Chair :: Canada
- FX Awards 2002 :: Seating Product of the Year :: UK
- FX Awards 2002 :: Overall Interior Product of the Year :: UK